Please be sure to register for our forums before moving on. When you are a guest you are limited to what you can do, but when you register you can do what ever you would like.
Please be sure to register for our forums before moving on. When you are a guest you are limited to what you can do, but when you register you can do what ever you would like.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Ejectstory Forums, first 25 players to sign-up will get an awesome title.

ChespiriThor GM application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chespirito

chespirito

ChespiriThor GM application Empty
PostSubject: ChespiriThor GM application   ChespiriThor GM application EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 10:34 am

Name: José Guerrero

In-game name: ChespiriThor

Time on EjectStory: Well I only have a few days

Tell us about yourself: I'm a guy who really likes this game, I also like the rules as they are, I do not like to play with traps as to play a game if you sake trick, if I become GM I promise to attract more users and keep them animated With events, GM assets and have much experience because once you create a server but only 50 users tube and damage my pc me

Desired position: I want to be a GM To Help Server and I would be Approved

Past experience (MapleStory or otherwise): As I said something about me, I have a lot of experience, and because I have 10 years of playing MapleStory

How would you help this server: I can attract more users and keep them active

Goals: Make this Server a good game for others

Additional:I can maintain order and be very aware if anyone tries to harm the server using any kind of hack because I recognize almost all
Back to top Go down
RandyOrton
Top 25 To Register
Top 25 To Register
RandyOrton

ChespiriThor GM application Empty
PostSubject: Re: ChespiriThor GM application   ChespiriThor GM application EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 11:19 am

I guess you just made a forum account just to make an app. What a joke!
Back to top Go down

ChespiriThor GM application
Page 1 of 1