Please be sure to register for our forums before moving on. When you are a guest you are limited to what you can do, but when you register you can do what ever you would like.
Please be sure to register for our forums before moving on. When you are a guest you are limited to what you can do, but when you register you can do what ever you would like.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Ejectstory Forums, first 25 players to sign-up will get an awesome title.

A error while starting game

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yoortjee

yoortjee

A error while starting game Empty
PostSubject: A error while starting game   A error while starting game EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 10:48 am

I get the same error that Truze get.

I got windows 8.1 and ive spend like 8 hours today to get windows 7 but nothing worked and i would like it alot for me and alot of other players if there will come a windows 8.1 fix.

Back to top Go down
The Boss
The Boss!
The Boss!

PostSubject: Re: A error while starting game   A error while starting game EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 3:47 am

Like i said, i can't find a solution for V117.2 client to supports Win8.1 yet, so i'm sorry man :s
Back to top Go down
yoortjee

yoortjee

PostSubject: Re: A error while starting game   A error while starting game EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 9:01 am

ive got finally windows 7 on my laptop after a week struggling and than i start the client and i also get an error message. like wtf seriously
Back to top Go down
yoortjee

yoortjee

PostSubject: Re: A error while starting game   A error while starting game EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 9:04 am

i got a error code : 2147467259
Back to top Go down
The Boss
The Boss!
The Boss!

PostSubject: Re: A error while starting game   A error while starting game EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 5:24 pm

Make sure you have 'Direct X' installed.
Back to top Go down
yoortjee

yoortjee

PostSubject: Re: A error while starting game   A error while starting game EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 12:52 am

I checked some clips on youtube and i did something with my screen or so i dunno exactly but it is fixed and i played game yesterday, the only prob was nobody was onn Sad

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A error while starting game   A error while starting game Empty

Back to top Go down

A error while starting game
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: EjectStory's Forums :: Problems-
Jump to: